Many times one needs to want to use the smartphone to download videos on the Internet to send them to friends and acquaintances or, to be able to view them later. If the video you want to send to someone, you must necessarily copy the original link and send it directly via Whatsapp or email address. You can depend on the replay media catcher for this task. You can get the software now .
This is not possible if you want to watch the video later, perhaps without an internet connection.
Let’s see how Video Cache works, an excellent app that allows you to save any video on the internet directly in the gallery of your smartphone.
How to start
- Video Cache – Editor and Maker is a completely free app, available for both iOS and Android devices.
- To download the app on iOS devices, click on the previous button or go directly to the App Store and search for Video Cache.
- As for devices with Android operating system, the procedure is a bit different because the app in question is not present on the Google Play Store.
- All owners of smartphones equipped with the Android operating system will have to click on the following link and directly download the Apk to be installed on their device.
- Video Cache is a completely free app, with a size of about 60 MB, requires a version 8.0 of iOS or later and is compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- The only minor inconvenience regards the presence of advertising within the app, which can be easily overcome by purchasing the pro version.
How does it work
The operation of Video Cache
Replay media catcher may, at first sight, seem a bit convoluted (due to the somewhat confusing menus), but in reality, it is very simple. The app was born to allow the download of videos on Facebook, Youtube and Instagram, but also allows you to download any other video on the net. In addition to this main feature, it also allows you to edit the downloaded video files or even those already present in the smartphone gallery.
The app is equipped with a very wide range of filters that can be applied in real time to each video on the smartphone. It also allows editing of video files contained in Cloud services such as DropBox and Google Drive.
Download videos from the internet
To be able to download videos on the web, what you need to do is go to the “Internet Download Browser” item on the main application page.
- The next window will show at the bottom a search field in which it is possible to write the link where the video to download is present.
- As you can see in the previous image, the application mistakenly indicates that you write in the address bar the URL from which you want to download the video.
- From the application instructions, you can only download videos on Facebook, Youtube or Instagram.
- This is not true at all. It is possible to download any video content on the network.
If you do not know exactly the link of the video to download, you can also open the main page of the social network in question and navigate directly with the browser inside the app until you find the video you want.